Demolition looms of the three-building Louise Douglas Apartments on Elliston Place within the Rock Block, as the development company prepping to reinvent the site with a Holiday Inn Express has landed a construction loan.
Elliston Hospitality LLC, which is affiliated with Nashville-based SiLa Developments, has secured the $43.1 million loan from Dallas-based Hall Structured Finance. Mag Mile Capital Senior Vice President Francisco Nacorda sourced the financing for the project, according to a release from HSF and SiLa Developments.
- 13 Hotels to Book for a Trip to San Antonio
- How to book a flight that (likely) won’t get canceled
- You Can Stay in Julia Roberts' London Hotel Suite for Over $3,200 per Night
- MTS Russia Acquires 100% Stake in Online Hotel Booking Firm
- Taking a Cruise Is Cheap This Summer — Here's How to Save Even More Money